CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Monday, August 25, 2008

Lessons of Failure

Regarding the CG sermon last week about attitude, here is POSITIVITY which I find it AMAZING of how you look things from different perspectives =) It turns out really different, it makes you feel better and alive!

P.S. I got this from my school's learning site in the 'inspirational story section'

Failure does not mean I'm a failure;
It does mean I have not yet succeeded.

Failure does not mean I have accomplished nothing;
It does mean I have learned something.

Failure does not mean I have been a fool;
It does mean I had enough faith to experiment.

Failure does not mean I have disgraced;
It does mean I have dared to try.

Failure does not mean I don't have it;
It does mean I have something to do in a different way.

Failure does not mean I am inferior;
It does mean I am not perfect.

Failure does not mean I have wasted my life;
It does mean that I have an excuse to start over.

Failure does not mean that I should give up;
It does mean that I should try harder.

Failure does not mean that I will never make it;
It does mean that I need more practice.

Failure does not mean that you have abandoned yourself;
It does mean that you must have a better idea


I hope it's useful as whenever we fail, we usually tend to give up. See now, we shouldn't! =D

1 comments:

Rayvin said...

yeah..these are good! I had that when I was studying in NUS, post it on my desk and it motivates me a lot in my study =)